- 1 kg (1,000g) egg white protein powder
- 2 tbsp (18g) cream of tartar
- 2 tbsp (32g) Redmond real salt
- 2 1/2 cup (360g) allulose
- 1/4 cup (40g) unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup (160g) arrowroot powder OR 160g of fiber of your choice (acacia fiber, bamboo, oat fiber, psyllium husk)
In a large bowl, gently combine all of the ingredients.
Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
This mix recipe is enough to make 10 recipes/loaves of bread.
The weight of all of the ingredients (1000g + 18g + 32g + 360g + 40g +160g) equals 1610g. We divide this total by 10 loaves/recipes to get 161g needed to make each recipe. If you make any adjustments to the ingredient amounts (reducing the allulose, omitting the arrowroot, etc) you will need to add up the weights of all of the ingredients again and divide by 10 to get your new measurement for making each recipe/loaf.
If you completely omit the arrowroot/fiber option, you will use 145g of mix for each recipe/loaf of bread.