Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1/2 cup (48g) collagen powder
- 1/2 cup (48g) mct oil powder
- 1 cup (96g) coconut milk powder or heavy cream powder
- 6 tbsp (32g) Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener (omit if you plan to use flavored mct oil powder, flavored collagen powder or flavored syrups, as all of those contain a sweetener already)
Mix together all the ingredients until fully combined.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
To make a serving of hot cocoa:
Add 1/3 cup (37g) of mix to 8oz of water (more or less to taste) just off the boil.
Stir together until dissolved and enjoy.
If you are using an unsweetened mix use 28g per 8oz of water and add sweetener/flavor as desired.