- 1 tbsp ghee or cook fat of your choice
- 2 lbs pork loin, cubed
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (green tops reserved for garnish)
- 1 thumb size piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Massamun curry paste (I use the Thai & True brand)
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 medium sized carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/2 of a large red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 8oz daikon radish, sliced thinly
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 8.5 oz container of Aroy-d coconut milk
Turn your pressure cooker to the Saute mode (high) and add in the ghee.
When the pot is hot add in the pork and saute until the pork is no longer pink.
Add in the chopped bottom parts of the green onion and the minced ginger and saute for 2 more minutes.
Add in the salt and curry paste and saute for 1 minute more.
Stir in the broth.
Lock the lid and make sure the steam release is in the sealing position.
Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes.
Allow the pressure to release naturally for at least 5 minutes before quickly releasing the rest of the pressure and opening the lid.
Press Cancel to turn off the Keep Warm mode.
Turn on the Saute mode (high) and add in the carrot, bell pepper, daikon radish and onion.
Allow to simmer until the vegetables are softened to your liking, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the coconut milk and bring the soup just up to a simmer.
Remove from the heat and serve with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
diced red onion
chopped green onion tops
Macros for one 8oz serving (excluding the toppings):