- 3 lb bottom round roast, sliced to 2.5mm thickness
- 3/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp smoked salt (or salt of choice)
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp allulose
Whisk together all of the marinade ingredients.
Toss the sliced beef strips in the marinade and allow to marinate for 30 minutes up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Layer the beef strips onto your dehydrator trays and dehydrate for 4-6 hours at 155 degrees.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This recipe was inspired by this delicious recipe from Wholesome Yum: https://www.wholesomeyum.com/homemade-beef-jerky/